The key drivers for the growth of the rubber molding market are technological advancements, growing demand for lightweight materials, and increasing vehicle production. EPDM by material contributes highest to the overall growth of the market. The main reason for the adoption of EPDM material by automotive applications are its stability in high and low temperature, low electrical conductivity, and resistance to UV exposure & many chemicals. The global rubber molding market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 5.3% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1906
Global Rubber Molding Market segmented
· By Components (Hoses, Gaskets, Diaphragm, Bellows, Seals, and Weather-strips)
· By Types (Liquid Injection Molding, Compression Molding, Transfer Molding, and Others)
· By Material (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM), Natural Rubber (NR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), and Others)
· By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle)
The key players of Global Rubber molding Market report include-
- Continental AG,
- DANA Holding Corporation,
- Federal-Mogul Corporation,
- Hutchinson Sa,
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.,
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.,
- Sumitomo Riko Co., Ltd.,
- AB SKF,
- Freudenberg and Co. Kg,
- Trelleborg AB,
- NOK Corporation.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/rubber-molding-market
- Manufacturers of automotive Rubber moldings
- Raw material suppliers
- Government and research organization
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
- Geographical analysis across 17 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Regional Analysis of Global Rubber Molding Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the rubber molding market in the forecast period and is followed by Europe. China and India region has recently seen the increase in the demands for the automobiles, as the spending capability of the population is increasing. Economical and infrastructural growth in the Asian-Pacific region have boosted the growth of automobile market hence driving the market of rubber molding.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312