Market Synopsis of Oleoresins:
Oleoresins are a naturally occurring combination of oil and resin that can be extracted from plants. They are a highly concentrated substance that exists in liquid form. Oleoresins are generally obtained by evaporating solvents used for their production. They are natural liquid flavoring that contains both volatile and non-volatile flavor components obtained from ground spice or herb with more rapid flavor release. Application of oleoresins in foods and personal care products has been increasing since last few years. Oleoresins is replacing ground spice with a standardized taste and aroma that can be personalized as per requirement of the product which shows likeliness of consumers towards oleoresins. Globally the market for oleoresins is expected to grow by 4% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2079
Oleoresins market has been segmented on the basis of following things:
- Product which comprises of black pepper, paprika, capsicum, turmeric, tomato, marigold, garlic, onion, ginger and others
- Raw material used market is segmented into leaves, seeds, flowers, root, berries and others
- Application which includes food and beverages, pharmaceutical, flavoring, coloring agent and others
Key players in the oleoresins market are
- Asian Oleoresin Company (India),
- Silverline Chemicals Ltd (India),
- Jean Gazignaire SA (France),
- Qingdao Ruibang Biotechnology Co., Ltd (China),
- Agnes Herbs (India),
- Shijiazhuang City Bio Technology co., ltd (China),
- Adani Pharmachem Private Limited (India),
- Kancor Ingredients Limited (India),
- Ozone Naturals (India)
- Plant Lipids (India)
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/oleoresins-market
- Oleoresins manufacturers
- Food and beverages industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Agriculture industry
- Retailers and wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
- The demand for paprika and capsicum oleoresins is increasing as compared to other types of oleoresins.
- Flavoring and coloring is leading the application segment which is expected to experience rapid growth in the forecast period 2016-2022
Study Objectives of Oleoresins Market
- Deep dive study of the market segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by product, raw material, application and region
- Market dynamics including trends in supply and demand of oleoresins product
The global oleoresins market is segmented into North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific along with rest of the world (RoW). Among this Asia Pacific region is dominating the oleoresins market followed by Europe. Growing popularity of healthy and nutritious food products globally is driving the demand of natural flavoring and coloring agent in food. Increasing disposable income and awareness about health benefits of oleoresins is increasing in countries like India and China has created the demand of oleoresins.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312