Market Synopsis of Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market:
Durable medical equipment also known as home medical equipment provides therapeutic benefits to patients. They are very useful for patients who are ill or undergoing some medical procedures. They are widely used by hospitals and clinics. These devices can also be managed by a caregiver or a family member of the patient. Medical professional recommend these devises according to present condition of patients. Due to increasing chronic diseases, high number of geriatric population and accident disability, the demand for durable medical equipment is increasing.
Middle East and Africa represents about 2% of global healthcare expenditure since countries in these regions bear a heavy burden of disabilities. Durable medical equipment manufacturers are investing huge amount of money to develop more innovative products. Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) market is growing moderately at a CAGR of 4.2% and expected to reach US$ 4.65 billion by 2022.
Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment market has been segmented
- On the basis of product type which comprises of blood pressure monitors, blood glucose monitors, ventilators, personal mobility devices, traction equipment, wheel chairs, respiratory devices, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, healthcare institutions, research centers, home healthcare and others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2676
Key Players for Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Invacare Corporation (US),
- Medical Depot, Inc. (US),
- The Braun Corporation (US),
- Sunrise Medical (Germany),
- Permobil (Sweden),
- Medline Industries, Inc. (US),
- Compass Health Brands (US),
- ArjoHuntleigh (Sweden),
- Hill-Rom (US),
- GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC. (US)
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/durable-medical-equipment-market-2676
- Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) manufacturers
- Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) suppliers
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Independent research laboratories
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Medical research laboratories
Regional Analysis of Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market:
Considering the Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment market scenario, Saudi Arabia is believed to be the largest market. Moreover UAE market is also growing and is the second largest market for DME in ME&A region. On the other hand, Egypt’s market is expected to grow at a steady pace in the Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment market during the forecasted period. Rest of the Middle East and Africa region is likely to have a limited but steady growth of the market till 2022.
Study Objectives of Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Middle-East and Africa Durable Medical Equipment (DME) market based on various analyses which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to Middle East & Africa.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312