Market Synopsis of Smart Lighting Market:
The major growth driver of Smart Lighting Market includes growing awareness about environment benefits of energy efficiency, rising and improving wireless communication technology and growing investment in smart home & cities market among others.
However, high installation cost, and lack of skilled expertise are the factors which are hindering the growth of Smart Lighting Market.
Global Smart Lighting Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Types: Connected indoor/ outdoor lighting and LED modules among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Commercial, industrial, residential, entertainment, retail, and others (which includes automotive and security & surveillance).
- Segmentation by Components: Sensors, wireless network, motion detector, and electronic control unit among others
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/991
Some of the major players in Global Smart Lighting Market include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherland),
- Osram GmbH (Germany),
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. (U.S.),
- Legrand S.A. (France),
- Daintree Networks (U.S.),
- Bridgelux (U.S.),
- Echelon Corporation (U.S.),
- Streetlight Vision (France),
- Zumtobel (Austria)
- Honeywell (U.S)
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-lighting-market
- Vodafone has announced on in March 2016 about its agreement to become an IOT managed partner with Philips. The two companies get agreed to implement smart street lighting system in the market.
- Samsung, one of the leaders in advanced technology has announced in 2016 about its new development multi-purpose smart lighting module (SLM), to support the fast-moving smart city market.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/991
Objective of Smart Lighting Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Smart Lighting Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Smart Lighting Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Regional Analysis of Smart Lighting Market:
Europe dominated the Global Smart Lighting Market with the largest market share due to increasing disposition of smart lighting in commercial, infrastructural and industrial sectors in the region. Smart Lighting Market in North America market is expected to grow by 2027. The Asia-Pacific market for Smart Lighting Market is expected to grow (2016-2027).
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East& Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312