Market Synopsis of Roofing Market
Roofing is the outer most layer of the building which holds great importance in the construction. The roof displays various properties depending on the material used and the type of roofing. The key drivers of global roofing market are the surge in real-estate investment, increased renovation & remodeling, increased awareness about eco-friendly roofing and technological advancement. The growth in population with the increasing disposable income has resulted in changing life styles. This is related to the need for building remodeling and renovation of the existing properties. This is backed by the awareness among the consumers about the high-quality and eco-friendly roofing technology.
The share of bituminous/asphalt roofing by roofing products accounts for the largest share in the market. The segment contributed more than 40% in 2015 to the total market. It is expected to show similar trends by the end of the forecasted period. The share is attributed to the cost effective and ease of installation properties of the roofing style. On the basis of application, Non-residential segment holds the largest share. The segment accounts for close to 37% of the market in 2015. The market is fueled majorly by the demand arising out of industrial and infrastructure market. The global roofing market size is expected to cross USD 150 Billion at CAGR of approximately 4% by 2022.
Roofing Market Information segmented as:
- By roofing (Bituminous/Asphalt, Elastomeric, Metal, Tile, Built-up, and others)
- By application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, and others)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1827
The key players of global roofing market report include-
- Atlas Roofing Corporation,
- Owens Corning,
- Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.,
- CertainTeed Corporation,
- Braas Monier Building Group Services GmbH,
- Johns Manville,
- IKO Industries Ltd.,
- Firestone Building Products Company
- TAMKO Building Products Inc.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/roofing-market
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Study Objectives of Roofing Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Roofing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Roofing Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
Regional Analysis of Global Roofing Market
APAC is the largest and fastest growing market for roofing, followed by North America and Europe. The share of APAC is attributed to the increased repairing and remodeling works along with construction of new residential and commercial buildings that demands roofing materials and chemicals in the Asia-Pacific region.
North America and Europe are seen as stagnant market. The various government policies and regulations have augmented the use of such eco-friendly roofing technology.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312