Automotive robotics system is used to assist the manufacturing process in the automotive industries such as assembling, welding, cutting, dispensing, painting and others. The usage of the automotive robotics in the manufacturing process helps reducing the operational cost as it helps improve quality & operational flexibility, decrease production & manufacturing errors, and also reduce wastage of the raw material. Moreover, Increased concerns for labor safety, the adoption of automation to ensure quality production, and to meet market demand on time are the main drivers which is expected to contribute in the growth of the automotive robotics market. The global automotive robotics market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 10% from 2016 to 2022.
Global Automotive Robotics Market Information is segmented:
- By Product Type (SCARA Robot, Articulated Robot, and Cartesian Robot)
- By Type (Hardware, Software, and Service)
- By Application (Gripping, Stamping, Welding, Painting, Assembly, and Others)
- By Region
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1989
The key players of Global Automotive Robotics Market report include-
- ABB Group,
- Comau SpA,
- Denso Wave Incorporated,
- Dürr AG,
- Fanuc Corporation,
- Harmonic Drive System,
- KUKA AG,
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Kawasaki Robotics),
- Nabtesco Motion Control, Inc.,
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-robotics-market
- Manufacturers of Automotive Robotics
- Traders, distributors, and automotive Robotics suppliers
- Government and research organization
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
Study Objectives of Global Automotive Robotics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive Robotics market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Automotive Robotics market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Regional Analysis of Global Automotive Robotics Market
In North America, automotive robotics market would grow rapidly due to the demand & adoption of robotics technology and in Europe the market is showing substantial hike due to presence of large number of automotive industry. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness considerable growth due to rapid industrialization and rising automotive industries.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312